The First-ever CrazyTalk app is HERE!

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic156102.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Bruce (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Dear all,

http://app.reallusion.com/crazytalk.html

The CrazyTalk app packs all the animation magic of CrazyTalk in a one-of-a-kind, hand-held package that lets you animate like if you’ve never seen before! Slide your fingers to generate expressions, tilt your device to see your characters react, or shake to make them pop and sway. Then share your videos on YouTube, Facebook or through emails.

Check out these demo videos for CrazyTalk app.

Please leave you comments below and share with us your feedbacks on CrazyTalk app.

By perriced - 11 Years Ago
Hi, n...i...c...e app. Very nice. Wonder, though, is there a possibility of removing top (and bottom) black border when importing into Book Creator App? The borders appear in the final product on iBooks. Again, great app. I could barely wait. Thanks.
Dave
perriced (6/3/2013)
Hi, n...i...c...e app. Very nice. Wonder, though, is there a possibility of removing top (and bottom) black border when importing into Book Creator App? The borders appear in the final product on iBooks. Again, great app. I could barely wait. Thanks.
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about? We also think this is a good combination for CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

By ulf_20121231055235802 - 11 Years Ago
Any chance of an app for Android soon, or is it the same as cursing in church in the world of visual effects? Wink
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about?We also think this is a good combinationfor CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

Bruce, again, this is excellent app. And Book Creator also a good use. I thank Reallusion for helping me effect my creative dreams. Here's a screen shot I hope within the Book Creator. The borders only appear on "play" though they are independent of "controls" I believe.

The second screenshot (or maybe pics are reversed, sorry) is in iBooks, where the top and bottom borders appear even before "play".
Again thanks, dave
perriced (6/4/2013)
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Can you make a screen capture of the black border in the Book Creator App for us to know more clearly about what you've mentioned about?We also think this is a good combinationfor CrazyTalk app with other cool app!

Thanks,

Bruce, again, this is excellent app. And Book Creator also a good use. I thank Reallusion for helping me effect my creative dreams. Here's a screen shot I hope within the Book Creator. The borders only appear on "play" though they are independent of "controls" I believe.

The second screenshot (or maybe pics are reversed, sorry) is in iBooks, where the top and bottom borders appear even before "play".
Again thanks, dave

Hi Dave,

I have passed this issues to our support team. We'll come back to you later. Smile

Deleted,
By SnowLavender - 11 Years Ago
Bruce (RL) (6/4/2013)
perriced (6/4/2013)
Bruce (RL) (6/3/2013)
perriced (6/3/2013)
Dave

Hi Dave,

Thanks,

Again thanks, dave

Hi Dave,

I have passed this issues to our support team. We'll come back to you later. Smile

Dear Dave,

Since it's hard to reproduce this issue on our side, could you please provide us with the following information?

1) After exporting in the CrazyTalk application, is there a black border on the top and bottom of the video when you see it in the Album?

If yes, does this issue happen every time?

If not, does the situation show up in the iBook and Book Creator every time?

2) Please provide us your iPhone or iPad model number, iOS version number and the current remaining storage capacity.

Thank you.

Best Regards
Carol
Technical Support
Reallusion Inc.
1) After exporting in the CrazyTalk application, is there a black border on the top and bottom of the video when you see it in the Album?

If yes, does this issue happen every time?

If not, does the situation show up in the iBook and Book Creator every time? (It seems if the bars are on Book Creator, they appear, as well, on iBook).

2) Please provide us your iPhone or iPad model number, iOS version number and the current remaining storage capacity.

Carol,
#1 Negative, no black borders when I see it in Crazytalk App projects (if that is what you mean?), and no black borders in iPad Camera Roll (if that's what you mean?).
Seems to be a little intermittent in showing up in Book Creator.

Just looking again now, and it sort of seems to happen when I resize the inserted video!!!! Seems when it is first inserted the borders are not there, then when I resize they appear and remain, can't be removed. Strange, I know. Could that be it?

#2 Model #MC954LL/A
IOS 6.1.3
Storage available 8.4GB (total used 5.4GB)

Hope this helps. Let me know if I can/need to give you any more info? CT7 App is, still, quite a nice thing,
Dave
By Trappola1957 - 10 Years Ago
L'applicazione è bellissima specie per chi ha crazy talk 7 desktop ed altro (iclone talk animator ...come me)

Peccato che c'è una cosa che non funziona nell'app per ios crazytalk :quando provo a registrare per dar voce ad un attore mi risponde di abilitare il microfono in setting ma nel menu setting non trovo traccia del settaggio più esattamente :

con il personaggio clicco (touch essendo su iphone) su la voce in basso a destra RECORD scelgo l'opzione Record per registrare e mi appare una finestra che dice :
"Please enable microphone access permission in Setting"
ma nel menu setting non trovo nulla.
Non credo sia il settaggio del mic su iphone perchè con memo vocale ed altre app vocali mi funziona bene
Urgente
Vi prego di aiutarmi perchè è per un progetto molto importante per me
Crzytalk per ios iphone 4 app versione 1.21.1211.1 (regolarmente comprata su appstore)

La cosa strana è che ho provato a disinstallare l'app e reinstallarla (più volte) ma non risolve il problema
poi ho provato ad installare l'app in versione free e con quella la registrazione funziona perfettamente !!
Come posso fare ?
Grazie mille a chi potra aiutarmi
By Peter (RL) - 10 Years Ago
Trappola1957 (9/25/2014)
L'applicazione è bellissima specie per chi ha crazy talk 7 desktop ed altro (iclone talk animator ...come me)

Peccato che c'è una cosa che non funziona nell'app per ios crazytalk :quando provo a registrare per dar voce ad un attore mi risponde di abilitare il microfono in setting ma nel menu setting non trovo traccia del settaggio più esattamente :

con il personaggio clicco (touch essendo su iphone) su la voce in basso a destra RECORD scelgo l'opzione Record per registrare e mi appare una finestra che dice :
"Please enable microphone access permission in Setting"
ma nel menu setting non trovo nulla.
Non credo sia il settaggio del mic su iphone perchè con memo vocale ed altre app vocali mi funziona bene
Urgente
Vi prego di aiutarmi perchè è per un progetto molto importante per me
Crzytalk per ios iphone 4 app versione 1.21.1211.1 (regolarmente comprata su appstore)

La cosa strana è che ho provato a disinstallare l'app e reinstallarla (più volte) ma non risolve il problema
poi ho provato ad installare l'app in versione free e con quella la registrazione funziona perfettamente !!
Come posso fare ?
Grazie mille a chi potra aiutarmi

Are you using iOS8? If so then unfortunately there are known problems. We are urgently working on an update which should be available soon.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Assolutamente no !
ho installato su iphone 4 con ios 7!!

in fase di record mi chiede di abilitare il microfono in Setting ma in setting non esiste una voce di abilitazione microfono e quindi non mi permette di registrare ..le icone rimangono inattive.

Preciso che ho installato anche la versione free dell'app e in questa versione tutto funziona regolarmente!!!

ho provato più volte a cancellare e reinstallare l'app senza risultato!!!!

Ovviamente non mi accontento della versione free che funziona ma voglio usare la versione a pagamento
E' urgente per un progetto importante!!!!

Datemi la soluzione vi prego!!!!

Absolutely not!
I installed it on iphone 4 with ios 7 !!

during the record asks me to enable the microphone in Setting but there is no voice in setting the enable microphone and then not allow me to record ..the icons remain inactive.

I specify that I also installed the free version of the app and in this version everything works fine !!!

I have tried several times to delete and reinstall the app to no avail !!!!

Obviously I will not settle the free version that works but I want to use the paid version
It 'an important project for urgent !!!!

Give me the solution please !!!!

Attendo la soluzione!
Nel frattempo vi invio lo screen del messaggio che mi arriva dopo aver premuto record !
Sull'app free invece funziona e permette di registrare una voce!!
ma io ho bisogno che funzioni la registrazione voci sull'app a pagamento! per un progetto importantissimo!!!
immagine errore!
Ecco l'immagine dell'errore !
By Peter (RL) - 10 Years Ago
Trappola1957 (9/26/2014)

Absolutely not!
I installed it on iphone 4 with ios 7 !!

during the record asks me to enable the microphone in Setting but there is no voice in setting the enable microphone and then not allow me to record ..the icons remain inactive.

I specify that I also installed the free version of the app and in this version everything works fine !!!

I have tried several times to delete and reinstall the app to no avail !!!!

Obviously I will not settle the free version that works but I want to use the paid version
It 'an important project for urgent !!!!

Give me the solution please !!!!

I have already replied to you via Support but do try the following:

Go to [Settings]→[Privacy]→[Microphone] on your iPhone to turn on the [CrazyTalk] option. This should then allow you to record your voice.