Use as PS plugin

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic155370.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By The_Great_ESCape - 11 Years Ago
I have Photoshop CS6 extended, and it would be nice to be able to use FaceFilter Studio as a plugin.
As a side note, it would be cool if facial morphing like Morpheous was added as a feature. The face is already mapped by the software to apply pseudo facial muscle morphs. Being able to morph from one face to another, or even blending multiple faces would be cool in order to come up with totally original varients when rendering a specific person's likeness is not the goal.
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Thanks for the suggestions. These will be considered for a future upgrade. Smile
By rrodken - 11 Years Ago
Please do consider this! The results from FaceFilter are sometimes acceptable but with the use of PS I would be able to produce perfect results along with the ease and speed FF is able to provide.
I do hope that we would not need to upgrade to a newer version, instead just have a plugin!Wink
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
rrodken (7/2/2013)
Please do consider this! The results from FaceFilter are sometimes acceptable but with the use of PS I would be able to produce perfect results along with the ease and speed FF is able to provide.
I do hope that we would not need to upgrade to a newer version, instead just have a plugin!Wink

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass this to the FaceFilter team for consideration. Smile

By Guyon - 10 Years Ago
Though since Corel Paint Shop Pro is promoting FaceFilter, I would think it would be a natural plugin for Paint Shop Pro X6
By Peter (RL) - 10 Years Ago
Guyon (5/4/2014)
Though since Corel Paint Shop Pro is promoting FaceFilter, I would think it would be a natural plugin for Paint Shop Pro X6

Thanks for the feedback. I will pass this to the FF development team for consideration. Smile