In Character Composer ,Color Editor...

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic151121.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By brothertcoleman - 11 Years Ago
In character composer the color editor should have an option for color picker to better match custom head with hands and neck.

By AverageJoe - 11 Years Ago
Personally, I'd also love to see an actual color picker as opposed to just modifying HSB values. One of the things I've added to the wish list a couple of years ago when CTA first came out.
By Peter (RL) - 11 Years Ago
Thank you for the suggestion. This will be passed to the CTA team for consideration. Smile
Update: I can confirm this feature will be included in CrazyTalk Animator 2.0. Smile
By AverageJoe - 11 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (4/29/2013)
Update: I can confirm this feature will be included in CrazyTalk Animator 2.0. Smile

The eyedropper and/or selecting an actual color from a color pallete?
wizaerd (4/29/2013)
Peter (RL) (4/29/2013)

Both methods are planned but as CTA2 is still under development the final feature set can't be confirmed just yet. Certainly the Color Editor will be greatly improved in the next version.

By lefteris.lefteris.katsanevakis - 10 Years Ago
i will give you modern vechiles 2 if you extrac the files for me !!
By stalmcdonald - 9 Years Ago
I have CrazyTalk Animator 2 the pro pipeline version and I don't see the color picker. Did they decide not to implement this feature?

By lesdodds - 9 Years Ago
stalmcdonald (7/31/2015)
I have CrazyTalk Animator 2 the pro pipeline version and I don't see the color picker.

Me also, no color picker Peter.  Did they decide not to implement this feature??
By lesdodds - 9 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (5/4/2013)
wizaerd (4/29/2013)
Peter (RL) (4/29/2013)