Daz Studio4 to Iclone 4.31 pipeline problem?

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic117313.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By mjordy - 12 Years Ago
I used to have no problem exporting Daz figures through 3DXchange 4 into Iclone 4.31 Pro with almost no problems,even without decimation or texture Atlas poly reduction. But lately, when I try to import the exported FBX file into 3DXchange 4 pro I get an "import file error" and not FBX file at all! any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?w00t
By Cricky - 12 Years Ago
mjordy (3/27/2012)
I used to have no problem exporting Daz figures through 3DXchange 4 into Iclone 4.31 Pro with almost no problems,even without decimation or texture Atlas poly reduction. But lately, when I try to import the exported FBX file into 3DXchange 4 pro I get an "import file error" and not FBX file at all! any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?w00t

Maybe you changed something in the export settings? I know I've done it before.
By vidi - 12 Years Ago
I get an "import file error" and not FBX file at all! any ideas as to what I'm doing wrong?

which fbx Version in DAZ choose you ?
By mjordy - 12 Years Ago
Thanks for the tip Cricky, I rechecked those settings,and don't see anything odd. I'll post a screen capture of those settings next time.

Vit, I used the "Autodesk FBX" setting.

Update:
I finally solved my problem, I had inadvertently overwritten a few folders which affected the FBX export plugin! I just deleted the bad folders and reinstalled DAZ 4 and presto!
Everything is working normal again.Smile