Print Topic | Close Window

By someflower - 12 Years Ago
Hi
I have a copy of the program and the installation when there is error
I do not know what is
Sarvq you a picture of the error
Thank you
By planetstardragon - 12 Years Ago
hrmm, it looks like there is some program unrelated to iclone in your system that is preventing iclone from gaining access to your audio system. This sometimes happens when you have 3rd party applications that reroute the way windows does audio in your computer, what kind of set up are you using ?
How do I know that program?
By colour - 12 Years Ago
Welcome to the ForumSmile

..........And - Do you have Audio integrated within your PC's Motherboard AND a seperate PCI Slot Audio Card? Eg; Audigy SoundBlaster.

planetstardragon (2/23/2012)
hrmm, it looks like there is some program unrelated to iclone in your system that is preventing iclone from gaining access to your audio system. This sometimes happens when you have 3rd party applications that reroute the way windows does audio in your computer, what kind of set up are you using ?
what model / computer do you have ? perhaps if we can see a tech spec of it on the net we can get a better idea.
By colour - 12 Years Ago
Look at my Attached Screenshot:

1) Click on the Audio (Speaker) Icon in your Taskbar

2) Click on "Mixer" in the Pop-Up

3) The Programs Running with Audio show under Applications.

@colour, nice one, i was trying to figure out the easiest way to get that info Wink
Thank you
my labtob
sony
c series vpcca35fa
intel core i5- 2430m processor 2.40 GHz
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
hart disk drive 500 GB
memory 4 GB
By colour - 12 Years Ago
Please look at my second Post above & confirm what Program you have showing.

someflower (2/23/2012)
Thank you
my labtob
sony
c series vpcca35fa
intel core i5- 2430m processor 2.40 GHz
windows 7 home premium 64 bit
hart disk drive 500 GB
memory 4 GB
from the specs on this website http://www.sony-mea.com/product/vpcca35fa nothing looks unusual as far as hardware, so I'm quite sure it's some software this is locking iclone out of the audio loop. I think the resolution to this is configuring some software sony installed in the options panel. Follow colours advice in finding which program that may be.
https://forum.reallusion.com/Attachment3189.aspx
Iclone ap stopped working
There was a problem in the work of the program incorrectly. Windows will close the program
Translation from Google
well, from the screen cap, I see a realtek driver...for software. which is nothing unusual, but if it is not configured correctly, it can cause problem by routing your system into many speakers , even though you don't have many speakers connected.

so a check list I would do is -

1 - make sure your audio driver is configured correctly,

click start, then click control panel, then look for a program called "Realtek HD Audio manager" click, and make sure that your laptop is set up for 2 speakers only. ( not surround sound )

2 make sure your windows software and drivers are up to date, especially with the most recent audio drivers,

click start / then control panel / then at the very bottom there should be a 'windows update' box, then "Check for updates" if there are any ...update.

if sony has another way of upgrading their systems through software , check that also to make sure they give you any latest configurations.

4 run a direct x diagnostics to make sure there is nothing wrong with with your basic direct x system files

click start / then run / then type out dxdiag in the space, when the direct x panel pops up then look for a button that says run diagnostics .......if there is a problem with your direct x software, most of the time it will show there ...

If none of these suggestions help, then I recommend contacting the Reallusion Tech support.

we are just members of the community trying to help with basic issues, but if there is a problem that can't be fixed with the above suggestions then you need reallusion to investigate further.

Good Luck!!

Thank you
But did not solve the problem
I have all windows updates
I have a question Can I install the program again on the laptop after Faramt
So sorry for the inconvenience
when you uninstall the program, make sure you are online so reallusion servers know you are uninstalling and reinstalling.

and what is "Faramt" ?
By colour - 12 Years Ago
Reformat the HDD?Wink

when you uninstall the program, make sure you are online so reallusion servers know you are uninstalling and reinstalling.

and what is "Faramt" ?
Thank you
By Peter (RL) - 12 Years Ago
someflower (2/23/2012)
Hi
I have a copy of the program and the installation when there is error
I do not know what is
Sarvq you a picture of the error
Thank you

Hi..

If the problem still exists, please contact the Technical Support department using the link below. They will be able to help you with this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx