Iclone 5.1 patch

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic109549.aspx
Print Topic | Close Window

By Sen - 12 Years Ago
Hi ,

Bug , cannot exchange shoes for G3 character and defaut pose seem to be changed .

Bug discover by Wong , french member .
By Sen - 12 Years Ago
ok default pose is the same in 5.02 sorry . But problem with shoes .
By Peter (RL) - 12 Years Ago
Hi Sen

Just to clarify. Are you having a problem exchanging shoes between G3 > G3 avatars or do you mean adding G3 shoes to G5 avatars?

By animagic - 12 Years Ago
Same generation G3 => G3 works and also other generations to G3, except for G5 shoes; or from other generation shoes to G5. But, exchanging to and from G5 was never possible in IC5.

(Edited for clarity.)

By Sen - 12 Years Ago
Hi Peter ,

dylan to dylan for example like my screenshot , G3 > G3 .

I am not a noob Tongue , and not the only members with these problem Wink .
G5 to G5 work fine for me . Only G3 character to G3 , I can load G2 on G3 .

french topic : https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic109545-301-1.aspx#bm109554

edit : some bugs in timeline also
edit 2 : no problem in iclone 5.02 on my laptop Wink , only with the patch 5.1 on my desktop
By Sen - 12 Years Ago
nobody , strange ????

only french members Tongue
By LarryPlane - 12 Years Ago
When did we get 5.1? I am still on 5.02.
By Sen - 12 Years Ago
Since 2 days Smile and beta 5.1 since 2 weeks Tongue.

It's very strange release name :

check update via iclone

and the official release on RL site is : v5.1 (v5.1.0117.1) released 18th January-12

??????? Crazy
By colour - 12 Years Ago
Same, hereCrazy

Sen (1/19/2012)
Since 2 days Smile and beta 5.1 since 2 weeks Tongue.

It's very strange release name :

check update via iclone

and the official release on RL site is : v5.1 (v5.1.0117.1) released 18th January-12

??????? Crazy
By RB3006 - 12 Years Ago
same problem in Germany ....
Trey and colleagues no longer recognizes theirs own shoesCrazy
It does appear that there is an issue in build 5.1.1317.1 that affects the exchanging of shoes between G3 > G3 avatars. This is the version you will receive if you update from within your account. Other builds of iClone 5.1, like the earlier pre-release version, do not seem to be affected by the shoe issue.

As there also appears to be some discrepancy on the official release build numbers I will endeavour to get this clarified with the iClone team first and update again as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience while we get this rectified. 

By Sen - 12 Years Ago
Thanks Peter
By LarryPlane - 12 Years Ago
I think I'll hold off on updating until this is sorted out. Or at least the odd build-numbering.
By elektron2kim - 12 Years Ago
Thanks for telling. I also suddenly had some exchange issues with bigboss' astronaut templates. It relates to putting the body parts on other g3's, which I did before 5.1

Now it reports this related error.

By Sen - 12 Years Ago
Hi ,

new patch 5.11 is released today , after no problem Wink .
By animagic - 12 Years Ago
I have build 5.1.1320.1 (IC 5.11) and the G3 shoe exchange now seems to work.
As most of you will probably have found, the iClone team have now released a new updated version of the 5.1 upgrade. The new release is build 5.11.1320.1 and is the official release version.

Please login to your Account and select Bonus to download this latest update if you don't have it. Smile

By dante1st - 12 Years Ago
Why are the patch notes for this release so hard to find??? I can't seem to find it.
dante1st (1/20/2012)
Why are the patch notes for this release so hard to find??? I can't seem to find it.

You can find them below.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic109956-281-1.aspx

By elektron2kim - 12 Years Ago
Got my G3 issues fixed with patch 5.11 BigGrin
By Telek - 12 Years Ago
Think I may have found another problem. Returning to iClone after a few busy weeks I am having problems with the Evile Force Knight and using the edit motion layer.

Initially any attempt to move or rotate and the entire avatar would twist out of shape. Wandering what had changed I just found this post. Applying the patch has greatlly improved the situation. But it still isnt right. One of the main examples is, if the Torso is twisted the arms do not move with the torso until it is almost at a 90 degree angle, also "moving" the torso to make the figure crouch, the limbs seem to react very slowly espically the arms again.

Thanks
Richard
Hi Richard

This pack was released in 2005-2006 but was updated again in 2009 to support iClone4. Do you have the latest version of this pack? If in doubt please download again and reinstall.

You will however notice some differences in the way these very old G1 avatars respond in the Edit Motion Layer in iClone5. This is because of changes to the bone structure in newer generations. They are still fully usable though with a little extra tweaking. Smile