iClone 7 Pre-Sale Offer - Now Available

Posted By Peter (RL) 8 Years Ago
Rated 3.2 stars based on 5 votes.
Author
animagic
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (32.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 hours ago
wu_tone (12/4/2016)
Okay, thanks. However, I don't think I understood what you shared clearly.. But what I would like to know is if I have to repurchase the CC Essentials Bundle again to get the export license for it. I had bought that when I got the iClone 6 Pipeline that included 3dXchange and it came with a CC Essentials Bundle. I also have an export license, but the way they have this offered for the iClone7 version is confusing. I don't want to purchase something I already got if I decide to get that pipeline version they have coming out for 7. Excuse me for my noviceness, I'm new to the Reallusion Realm.

Well, I have been around the block a few times in the RL world, but I was confused too. The offer web page only mentions the iClone 7 Pipeline Suite, which includes the Essentials Bundle, for $529. OOPS!...w00t

However, there is a link to another page that gives a full price overview here: http://kb.reallusion.com/Purchase/51484/What-is-the-best-price-offered-during-the-Preorder-campaign. There you will find the price for just iClone 7 + 3DXchange 7 Pipeline, which is $379 during pre-sale. If you have the Essentials Bundle already, then that's all you need.

I hope this clarifies your concerns. If not, don't hesitate to ask!

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/436b0ffd-1242-44d6-a876-d631.jpg

JIX
JIX
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.2K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
kevin.S (03.12.2016)
Peter (RL) (12/2/2016)
mtakerkart (12/2/2016)
There will actually be a limited closed Beta before early access begins

How much to be in ???? w00t  w00t 

We take Visa, Mastercard, American express. BigGrin

Seriously it will be by invitation only and quite limited before early release. The aim will be to test certain new features.

How do we become a beta tester ?

By application when they start the Beta Program. They announced it on the forum in the past.
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
@Peter (RL) or anyone else who  knows for sure...

What is the return policy for pre-orders?

The Reallusion policy states, "Requests must be made within 14 days of your purchase from Reallusion."

Does the 14-day clock start ticking:
a) When you place the order
b) When you are billed
c) When the release becomes available for download, or
d) When you actually download it?

I think I know what the answer is, but figured it is best to ask.

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
dkelso6372
dkelso6372
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
What problems should I anticipate if I go from iClone5 to iClone7? (I never purchased iClone6).
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
I'm not too sure if one can speak about problems. There are many differences between 5 & 6, mostly in the user interface but most importantly in the Hardware requirements. iClone 7 hasn't been released yet, but the Hardware requirements seem to be almost the same as those for 6. There have been no details released regarding the final UI, but if it is anything like the IC 6 one then there is a small learning curve to find out just where some items have been moved to, and also get used to using the new features.

You should be able to get an idea of things if you download the IC6 30 day trial, this will also let you know if your PC can handle it. Also take a look at the many videos on the Reallusion YouTube site.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

hhiiffii
hhiiffii
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)Senior Member (402 reputation)

Last Active: 8 days ago
I own 3dxchange 6 pipeline and iClone 6 pro. I have found enough info on iClone 7 to warrant upgrading but I can find no information on 3dxchange 7 pipeline. Will 3dxchange 6 pipeline work with iClone 7? If not where can I find info on 3dxchange 7 pipeline?
wires
wires
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.0K reputation)

Last Active: 5 hours ago
blakecyr (12/11/2016)
I own 3dxchange 6 pipeline and iClone 6 pro. I have found enough info on iClone 7 to warrant upgrading but I can find no information on 3dxchange 7 pipeline. Will 3dxchange 6 pipeline work with iClone 7? If not where can I find info on 3dxchange 7 pipeline?

At the moment there is no detailed information available on 3DXchange 7 except what has been posted in the comparison chart at the very bottom of this page. 3DXchange should be able to convert assets for use in iClone 7, but it is extremely unlikely that you will be able to import any assets from iClone 7 for export to other software.

Gerry

System: Win 10 Pro (21H2), Asus X99-E WS, CPU i7-5930K -3,5 GHz, 32 GB DDR4 2666-16 RAM, NVidia GTX 1080 Ti GPU - 11 GB VRAM(Driver Studio-536.99), Samsung 850 Pro 512 GB SSD, 6 TB HD storage.

Delerna
Delerna
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (8.2K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
You should be able to use 3dXchage6 to create models for iClone 7. however these models will not have the new features of IClone 7. You will need 3dXchange 7 for that. Exactly what the new features are that you need 3dXchange 7 for and whether it will be worth the price remains to be seen.
I have already bought both but nothing wrong with holding back on upgrading 3dXchange in order to determine if it is worth it for you

i7-3770 3.4GHz CPU 16 GB Ram   
GeForce GTX1080 TI 11GB
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Edited
8 Years Ago by Delerna
justaviking
justaviking
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (20.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Bump...

justaviking (12/5/2016)

The Reallusion policy states, "Requests must be made within 14 days of your purchase from Reallusion."

b) When you are billed

iClone 7... Character Creator... Substance Designer/Painter... Blender... Audacity...
Desktop (homebuilt) - Windows 10, Ryzen 9 3900x CPU, GTX 1080 GPU (8GB), 32GB RAM, Asus X570 Pro motherboard, 2TB SSD, terabytes of disk space, dual  monitors.
Laptop - Windows 10, MSI GS63VR STEALTH-252, 16GB RAM, GTX 1060 (6GB), 256GB SSD and 1TB HDD

Edited
8 Years Ago by justaviking
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 8 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 20 minutes ago
justaviking (12/15/2016)
Bump...

justaviking (12/5/2016)

b) When you are billed

Apologies for the late reply. I will double check this with our sales team and will let you know.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic