Profile Picture

Colored Eye Whites?

Posted By eyal8r 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
eyal8r
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hey guys-
I am trying to animate a toon of a pumpkin/jack-o-lantern. The eyes I need a solid black pupil which will move around (as it normally does in CrazyTalk). However, the whites I need to be YELLOW, just like a jack-o-lantern.

How do I achieve this?

I imported a drawing of a jack-o-lantern face, with yellow eyes/nose/mouth and black background (so it's just a yellow face on black background). Do I add in CrazyTalk eyes and map the shape to the pre-drawn shape in my image? Or should I leave the eyes out of the background image, and use CT exclusively to create the eyes? What's the best way to do this?

I can't seem to get the whites to change colors- only shades of white/grey.

I appreciate any/all help!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi..

If your original drawing of the lantern includes the yellow eyes then all you need to do is set the fitting points around these eyes when creating your character.

You don't need to add any of the included custom eyes in CrazyTalk if you don't want to. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

eyal8r
eyal8r
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)Junior Member (239 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Well- I do because I want the pupils to move around. If I don't include the custom CT Eyes, they won't move, correct?

I think I found a fix for it- I colored it white instead, and it's sorta working...

Reading This Topic