attachable eyes and mouths for facial animation

Posted By wendyluvscatz 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wendyluvscatz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago

my really sad attempt frankensteining a G1 character to an fbx import, but I was actually thinking more of animal figures, but that would be even worse THIS way!
One would need a muzzle that can be shaped for different figures and preferably seperate shapeable eyes , attaching a similary textuted creature head may work but hiding the rest of the avatar and linking it so it moves with the head, somewhat harder!
I couldn't even do this in iC5!
Mouth poke through because no selectable material for that bit to apply an opacity map.
So there may be a demand for such a product.
Even talking oranges! lol!
Like crazytalk in 3D!

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Wendy

Nice try but I think our best bet is if RL work on 3Dexchange to somehow eaither fix the fbx (if that is even the problem) to use the fbx facial animation from DAZ or make a DAZ importer and converter for 3Dexchange. I think there is enough posts about it for RL to realise there is a call for it ... Fingers crossed Smile

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
13 Years Ago by bluemidget666

Reading This Topic