Profile Picture

export standby motion as avi...possible?

Posted By pauze 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
pauze
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)Senior Member (308 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hi. I've tried to figure out how to do this on my own and keep hitting a brick wall...and them bricks HURT, let me tell you.

I want to a) use the Key Editor to set a certain facial expression on my model, and then b) export a few seconds of just the standby motion with that expression incorporated.

Is this possible to do? I'm having trouble a) getting an expression to "stick" to the standby motion, and b) figuring out how to export a few seconds of standby motion as an avi.

Any help would be a) welcome, and b) greatly appreciated.

Peter
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Stand by motions are those that are applied when you're not actively animating. Like idle animations to give your non-speaking/acting characters some liveliness. I do not believe there is a way to combine them together.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
pauze (9/27/2011)
Hi. I've tried to figure out how to do this on my own and keep hitting a brick wall...and them bricks HURT, let me tell you.

I want to a) use the Key Editor to set a certain facial expression on my model, and then b) export a few seconds of just the standby motion with that expression incorporated.

Is this possible to do? I'm having trouble a) getting an expression to "stick" to the standby motion, and b) figuring out how to export a few seconds of standby motion as an avi.

Any help would be a) welcome, and b) greatly appreciated.

Peter

Hi Peter

The general standby motion plays when there is no active script in CrazyTalk 6. Immediately you add a script and record some facial animation the standby motion is no longer used.

What you can do is add one of the standby Motion Clips and then add additional facial animation to that. You can find the motion clips when working in the Timeline with a script active.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic