resource pack for iClone 5

Posted By swordflasher 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
swordflasher
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)Veteran Member (910 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I already had iClone 2.5 and 3.2 on my laptop, but today deleted 3.2 to make space for iClone 5.

Then I downloaded and registered iClone 5 pro.  Then, under 'bonus' for iClone 5, is the resource pack download. I saved and so downloaded the resource pack download, but when I ran it a message said that the resource pack was not compatible with 2.5, told me to get a later version of iClone and terminated the action.

I don't want to spend another hour downloading the contact pack again unless I can find why the program doesn't detect iClone 5. I don't want to delete 2.5 as I like it for some things.

Help, please.

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
This may be obvious:

Have you checked iC5 Prog Installation in ADD/REMOVE Programs & have you tried Opening iC5 Prog 1st, before you Run the Content Pack setup.exe File?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 9 minutes ago
swordflasher (9/26/2011)
I already had iClone 2.5 and 3.2 on my laptop, but today deleted 3.2 to make space for iClone 5.

Then I downloaded and registered iClone 5 pro.  Then, under 'bonus' for iClone 5, is the resource pack download. I saved and so downloaded the resource pack download, but when I ran it a message said that the resource pack was not compatible with 2.5, told me to get a later version of iClone and terminated the action.

I don't want to spend another hour downloading the contact pack again unless I can find why the program doesn't detect iClone 5. I don't want to delete 2.5 as I like it for some things.

Help, please.

Have you been able to succesfully install the Resource Pack yet?

If not please use the Support Form below for further help.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic