is Genny too fat for iClone?

Posted By wendyluvscatz 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wendyluvscatz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Week

my Genesis figure is very high poly fully dressed
that is a given
my Vicky 4's don't even get past 3DX!
Unless a painted purple bikini counts as clothing!
But, I can save this project, which had the suburban terrain and a sky as well as what you see
but I crash iClone opening it, the only way was to click on the project to open iClone
then if I try to render, wav files are not found
the folders in my browser turn black
the avi fails to render
my computer seems incapable of basically accessing my folders through iClone!
I cannot even add a background image to what you see!
Finally got it to render at 800x600 using quick shader.
Anything more, the above errors.
IClone content works fine in full HD
I have a NVidia Galaxy GTx 550Ti 1024MB card that is plenty powerful but it does seem to be graphics related, Win7, 8Gb RAM
I think Genny is too fat, she needs to lose some polys like me!

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
I think Genny is too fat

Luvvly jubblyRolleyes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
13 Years Ago by colour
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
I have a same kind of problems .. I can get a naked Genesis character into Iclone ok but with clothes the polly count goes through the roof. Try exporting the character naked (her not you) and see if the problems are the sameSmile

Another polly saving would be to export her without hair and use Iclone hair on her ...

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
13 Years Ago by bluemidget666

Reading This Topic