Cannot download bonus pack for iClone

Posted By rampart 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
rampart
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 6 Years Ago
Cannot download this bonus pack. I am premium plus member, but only using iCLone 4 exp

until ilcone 5 released.

http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/content.aspx?MenuItem=ic_bonus&Type=Bonus

I was able to download extra content,but I may have missed something regarding this bonus pack.

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
rampart (9/20/2011)
Cannot download this bonus pack. I am premium plus member, but only using iCLone 4 exp

until ilcone 5 released.

http://www.reallusion.com/contentstore/content.aspx?MenuItem=ic_bonus&Type=Bonus

I was able to download extra content,but I may have missed something regarding this bonus pack.

Are you referring to the Total Power Pack? (Now changed to SCi Fi Pack. Maybe they change each time you access the Link). If-so, It isn't a Bonus Pack. Only the ones below the Banner Advert are.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
13 Years Ago by colour
rampart
rampart
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (14.2K reputation)

Click the link I gave. It appears to be about seven content items.

It doesn't appear those items can be purchased from what I can tell.

Edited
13 Years Ago by rampart
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
rampart (9/20/2011)

until ilcone 5 released.

Hi Rampart

All you need to do is login to your Account. Then click Bonus for your copy of iClone4 and you will see all those bonus items listed. Just click each one to download.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rampart
rampart
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hmmmm

I go to account screen, login, and see Bonus in far right column on row with iCLone 4ex and on several content rows.

I see download resource pack, which I downloaded first day, but no bonus pack

I see 4.1 patch * I see 4.3 patch

I looked at version number of iCLone 4ex that I downloaded it is 4.31, which is at the bottom of the popup as the iCLone is loading.  I naturally would think I don't need to apply the above patches.

Edited
13 Years Ago by rampart
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
The bonus content is only available for users who have purchased iClone. If you only have the EX version of iClone4 and no previous version registered then you won't be able to download I'm afraid.

Once you have iClone5 registered then you will be able to access the bonus content.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

rampart
rampart
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

I thought as much, but couldn't find anything on it.

I also, bought some content that is described as crazy talk.

No crazy talk purchase made, but in the description in the content purchase screen it mention iclone 4.12 or greater. So, I just assumed what you mentioned. The EX version has limitations, which aren't all explained.

Regardless, I am playing with the EX version to help me learn the iclone. I can workaround the limitations.

Thanks for the response

Reading This Topic