Auto Centre.

Posted By DELETED2 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
It would be incredibly time saving if, when you lose "live" state of an object in the scene/on set the "hub" or "rotary axis" of view rotation was set to the centre of the part of the set where your camera is looking.

That is, instead of losing "live" state of the tree on the edge of the field, when we next rotate to get a different perspective, instead of the whole scene rotating on some long distant central point of the 3d arena and whisking me off somewhere underneath, upside down, looking at the sky from a 143 degree angle where most everything is invisible anyway.........

Just make a default axis at the center of where the cam is looking.

This way I wont have to keep clicking my way back and forth and resetting the original object every time I do something alternate to working on that particular object.

I hope this makes sense.

Auto set the rotational axis point to the center part of land that the cameera is looking at. Rather than have it default back to the center of the entire 3D world you're in.

Reading This Topic