*poke poke* god rays * cough cougg*

Posted By Dreamcube017 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dreamcube017
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
So I know iC5 will be out pretty soon, but maybe in a later release, it'd be cool if you could have lights use volumetric. I KNOW it's possible because I've seen two other DirectX powered engines do it in DirectX 9 with not too much lag... well really no lag and I'm on a win7 computer with a GTX 260 (which is KINDA old now)... so yeah, just putting that out there.

*clears through*...actual sky and cloud system..? What?.... Oh, I didn't say anything.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.
Edited
13 Years Ago by Dreamcube017
Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Dreamcube017 (9/10/2011)
So I know iC5 will be out pretty soon, but maybe in a later release, it'd be cool if you could have lights use volumetric. I KNOW it's possible because I've seen two other DirectX powered engines do it in DirectX 9 with not too much lag... well really no lag and I'm on a win7 computer with a GTX 260 (which is KINDA old now)... so yeah, just putting that out there.

*clears through*...actual sky and cloud system..? What?.... Oh, I didn't say anything.

DC, your knowledge of what is possible because of your experience outside iClone is good stuff and it's one of the reasons you contribute to the community. Keep it coming: we're very lucky that Reallusion tries so hard to give us what we ask for. Smile

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Thanks. Really appreciate the complement.

I LOVE the new features in iC5. And even the possibilities in iC4 are really good.

I was playing around in Lumion when I realized that most (more actually) of that stuff could be done right in iClone.

iClone not having the extra bells and whistles won't break it, but it'll definitely make the creative process a little easier. I think RL has a very good idea of what they are doing so things are looking good, but hey there's always room for improvement.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

Reading This Topic