big 5 for dummies?

Posted By wendyluvscatz 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wendyluvscatz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Okay, I bought the 3D universe toon bundle.
Bacon the dog and the toon mouse have poses and you can load them along the timeline and tweek them in motion editor.
The big 5 animals have none.
Do I have to totally pose and move them from scratch
most likely looking extremely scary and unnatural
or are there some poses available, can people make and share them?
Willing to buy them if available, but would in THAT case have to be fairly decent.
I can do crappy ones all on my own!
and, uh yes I DID try the dog and mouse ones, not pretty!
Just a simple walk cycle would be extremely helpful!
Even a series of walking poses!
I asume one would save it as an aml that could be imported
I only have iC4std
have found I can open aml files in the windows text editor and increase loop values on props with movements included but really have no idea how those scripts work.

Also the toon Santa, I can only bend joints, not pull them in the motion editor, so his arms are stuck outwards, pull just won't work
doesn't work on other animal props either but most like the bigboss cats have poses you can work from, with Toon Santa I have nothing.
No amount of searching the forum or Googling has helped, I must be very stupid because I cannot do a thing with these avatar props.

Edited
13 Years Ago by wendyluvscatz
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
wendyluvscatz (9/10/2011)
Also the toon Santa, I can only bend joints, not pull them in the motion editor, so his arms are stuck outwards, pull just won't work
doesn't work on other animal props either but most like the bigboss cats have poses you can work from, with Toon Santa I have nothing.
No amount of searching the forum or Googling has helped, I must be very stupid because I cannot do a thing with these avatar props.

Hi..

When you have a joint and rotation selected just Right Click your mouse to switch between the different rotation axis. This way you will be able to make the arms lower and position them as required.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

wendyluvscatz
wendyluvscatz
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
Thanks for that,
will try again,
thought I'd tried that, tried holding shift or alt and pushing down the scroll wheel too, as some programs use these combinations.
But was kinda frustrated so will look again.
Pity they could not include some poses and motions, even as an addon pack, as keyframing everything is rather tedious.

Edited to add
yes, thanks, that works
not a lot on motion editor on non-humans, have used it on people.

Edited
13 Years Ago by wendyluvscatz

Reading This Topic