Voice Morphing

Posted By Mauidelite 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Mauidelite
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
The online CrazyTalk 6 Online Help (PRO) manual refers to right clicking the Voice track, and selecting Property from the sub-menu.  Is the Voice track the same as the script?  I don't see where I can access the audio track other than the script.  Is there a way to morph the voice in CS6?

The same manual (page 158) refers to talking-script with timeline Lip-synchronizing.  Can you help me find that as well?

Thanks again...

Lauri

Edited
13 Years Ago by Mauidelite
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
Hi Lauri

You can find the Voice Track on the Timeline when working in Script. When you switch to the timeline tab you will see the voice track as shown below. Right clicking that will allow you to access Property for voice morphing.

Lip syncing takes place automatically in CrazyTalk 6 when you open wav or mp3, record your own voice or use text to speech. Once you have a voice added you can see the corresponding lip keys on the timeline. The Lips Track can be found under the Voice Track (see below).

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Mauidelite
Mauidelite
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Excellent.  Thank you, Peter.  Still wish the training on this were more concise.  It may be out there in bits and pieces, but it isn't as cohesive as it could/should be!  I'm appreciative you're here to answer our questions.

Lauri

Edited
13 Years Ago by Mauidelite

Reading This Topic