exporting sprites

Posted By seigiri 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
seigiri
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)Veteran Member (960 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Hello all. I think a wonderful feature would be the ability to export character sprites. I'm sure a lot of users would love to be able to make custom clothing for their cartoon characters, being able to open each sprite in Photoshop sure would make it a lot easier to do this...Print screen, tracing, and then replacing each in the Character composer is a bit of a pain.
AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
You can do that with the photo fitted or photo based characters.  The Sprites are vector based, so need to be opened in a more appropriate vector or illustration application.  I agree with the main gist, being able to edit the sprites, but I'd want them to be opened in flash instead, agains since they're sprites, they're actually vectors not bitmap images.

Reading This Topic