Profile Picture

Crazy talk 6 doesnt work

Posted By ironsheik7 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
ironsheik7
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)Senior Member (291 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
mouth movement works till about 20 seconds then the puppet nods its head then all mouth movement stops. I had the same exact problem on windows xp that I now have on windows 7
crazy talk 6 standard . I'm sure this will of course be ignored or deleted. As I have learned from past experiences anytime you by a product and something is wrong with it the company will always try to hide it and sweep it up under the rug
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Not sure if you are referring to the Reallusion forum or some other forums but I can assure you that no posts are deleted here when users are posting problems they are having with their software.

What I would advise you do is contact Reallusion Support using the link below. If you supply your system specifications to them they will work with you to resolve the problems you are having.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Please give them a chance to help you. It may be something that can be resolved fairly quickly. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Mauidelite
Mauidelite
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.5K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
I'm also a newbie and experienced a similar problem - however with more experimentation, I've found it seems to be related to having scripts I've added running over one another.  Not sure if that's the complete answer, but so far it seems to be related to the problem.

L

Reading This Topic