Profile Picture

Mr. Pose content

Posted By DickeyChrist 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
DickeyChrist
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I purchased and installed Mr. Pose & buddies with no problems. But when I try to choose a character they do not appear in the avatar content menu. Please help.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
Hi Dennis

If you purchased the full set from the Content Store then you should find the characters in Actor - Avatar and then in a folder called Mr Pose & Friends Character Set.

If you have checked and still can't find them, please try installing the pack again. This will normally resolve the problem.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DickeyChrist
DickeyChrist
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)Senior Member (339 reputation)

Thank you for the response, but I have installed the character set several times and it will not show up. This is a brand new install of iclone I purchased a bundle that came with Mr. Pose as well as the cartoon motion pack and accessories. The motions are showing up but nothing else.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 1 hour ago
When you install a content pack it will check the system registry for the install location for iClone. It may be that the system registry has not been successfully updated with this information when you originally installed iClone.

You could try uninstalling iClone and doing a fresh install to try and eliminate this as a possibility. Also if you do reinstall iClone make a note of the location for your Default (not custom) content you are installing. This way you could manually check with Windows Explorer if the files are actually installed, even if they are not showing up in iClone.

If after this you still have problems then please contact Reallusion Support using the link below. They will be able to advise you further on this problem.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

DickeyChrist
DickeyChrist
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks again. I sent support an email.

I also did what you mentioned and the files are not anywhere on the computer. The install is completing without any errors but the files simply do not exist. This has been an incredibly frustrating situation and I appreciate your help. I guess I'll just have to wait the 2 to 3 business days for support to get back to me.

Reading This Topic