Profile Picture

Sketch to Animated - How to create animated comics

Posted By Visconti 13 Years Ago
Rated 5 stars based on 1 vote.
Author
Eho
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)New Member (8 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
The CTA is really fabulous and meets our needs for animation, but as I am of Brazil and for you Americans, it's kind of complicated the lack of detailed tutorials and personalized think about for me here in Brazil. I read English well but is complicated when we have questions we want to take. We want to buy the program and the packages but must be well prepared with the program. Please help me.
DELETED2
DELETED2
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (15.2K reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago

Considering I was recently involved with a company that still try to market what amounts to 1994 styled Powerpoint Audience-patronizing presentations, I'd have said this was a superb addition to their quest. I will watch this and see how I can mix it with iClone.

Armstrong.

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 13 hours ago
Eho (12/5/2011)
Hello, friends. I'm from Brazil and our company is very interested in acquiring the CTA so I can work in the animation of our characters, but there are still some questions that need to take. As yet there is no training of Reallusion in Portuguese, I'm having to learn practically alone here in the company about the program. I downloaded all the tutorials and manuals possible but have not found something very detailed step by step how to do certain processes. For example, what programs were used to model those characters (Flash?) And how to outline these in detail.
I found the tutorials need to be detailed in this direction. How do I build my characters in detail, finally, more detailed step by step. Can anyone help me please?

Hi Eho

Have you seen the two video tutorials below? They will take you through the process of creating a character from a single image. This should get you started. Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvo83Qjx_2s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3wu-L0jpOEM

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

vepop
vepop
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
How to use the Cosmic Hero Effect 07 as in the vid?

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/9331d0a4-6a4b-4e86-9f88-963f.jpg
YouTube Tutorials Here
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 12 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 13 hours ago
vepopyeye (2/16/2012)
How to use the Cosmic Hero Effect 07 as in the vid?

The actual effect is great to simulate your character running at speed etc.

To use the Cosmic Hero Effect 07 just add it to your scene. It will show with a dummy sprite. At the desired point on the timeline  you want the effect to play, just open the Sprite Editor and switch to the Effect sprite. It will then play. You can then Hide the dummy sprite for the parts you don't want it visible by using the Show/Hide button on the top toolbar.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic