Make the timeline dockable

Posted By gregory.houston 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
gregory.houston
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
The timeline drives me a little nuts having to constantly move it around on the screen. I would like to be able to dock it to the bottom, so that as you drag it to make it taller, the content above gets smaller and vice versa.

Right now I keep CTA in minimized view, and when I want to resize the timeline I then have to resize the CTA window separately.

As well, the Timeline has the Play, and Stop buttons, but it would be nice to have the Start button and perhaps the other play controls there also.
TrezSoft
TrezSoft
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)Senior Member (369 reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi,

Just Double Click in the box (Top Left of the TimeLine) thats says TimeLine to get it to Dock.

Stuart

gregory.houston
gregory.houston
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (2.2K reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Stuart, thanks! That makes the interface 100 times more useable for me.

So I would revise this feature request to actually make an icon for this functionality next to the close button on the right. Currently, making this work is completely unintuitive.
Edited
13 Years Ago by gregory.houston

Reading This Topic