Animation Salad - CrazyTalk Animator Contest

Posted By Visconti 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Teviniii
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
@Magique

Okay, I clearly understand what you are saying now.
studevette
studevette
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
You are part right about Youtube. Youtube did not violate me, it was the copyright holder. It is at their whim whether to allow the material or not. sometimes they block a song, sometimes they notify you that they are posting ads, and once in a while the copyright holder decides to play hardball and violate you. If you get three violations you are suspended, there is no time limit to how long it takes to add up to three. In my case it was close to three years, and the last song was on Youtube for almost eight months before Keith Emerson decided to violate a forty year old song.

Studevette
ThorstenMihm
ThorstenMihm
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
Hello,

I subscribed my video for the Contest 6 days ago but I couldn´t see it on the Contest page.

What shall I do?

Thank you and greetings from Germany

Thorsten
thebiz.movies
thebiz.movies
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (13.1K reputation)

Last Active: 2 hours ago
ThorstenMihm (9/7/2011)
Hello,

I subscribed my video for the Contest 6 days ago but I couldn´t see it on the Contest page.

What shall I do?

I am wondering the same thing.  Its coming up on 11 days now and my entree hasnt shown up.  Being that there is a popularity portion of the vote here it seems as if entrees should be posted in a reasonable fashion to ensure fairness and such.  Im assuming I didnt make any mistakes in submitting it...

https://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/c02c75f8-9ae1-4091-b8e9-2175.gifhttps://forum.reallusion.com/uploads/images/4c56836b-f19d-4836-8a16-6370.gif

Edited
13 Years Ago by thebiz.movies
Ulli01
Ulli01
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Hello dear RL-Team, Kiss

I subscribed my video for the contest 6 days ago, but it is not on the contest page - and the german contest ends this month.

Please tell me, what can I do?

Thanks a lot for your help and many greetings

Ulli

Ulli01
Ulli01
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)Veteran Member (774 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
Thank you so much - the video is on the page. BigGrin

Ulli

Luna
Luna
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hi!

I find it absolutely unfair how you deal with this contest. You post the link to some contestant videos on your Reallusion-Facebook-site and in the E-Mail-Newsletter I received today. And you hype up for some videos on the Real-Time-2D-Live-Channel. But some - me included - you don't mention. For this contest it's important how many clicks the video reaches. This is an important criterion, it counts. Yes, I feel overlooked and cheated. Long time I was quite and just observed it. But as I received the Newsletter today with "the German contestant videos" (where I was not mentioned!), where one can start the videos directly from the E-Mail, I had to say it out. I'm not a person who claims all the time and loud - but now I can't understand the world.

Luna

Edited
13 Years Ago by Luna
hushfilm
hushfilm
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)

Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Hey there,
I submitted 2 videos 2 weeks ago, but they are still not on the contest page. Ermm
Did I something wrong?
Luna
Luna
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Hallo!

Concerning my postig above; today Reallusion has inserted on Facebook a link to my video on Youtube, too. Thanks for this honourable reaction! Now I don't feel so excluded.

Greetings

Luna

Edited
13 Years Ago by Luna
Mike Hunt
Mike Hunt
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)Senior Member (321 reputation)

Group: Banned Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Just to clarify the rules, it says that, "Submitted videos MUST contain at least one character created from everyday objects. (refer to character suggestions above)"

Is the interpretation of everday objects mean that it must be some object that we take our own personal photo of and then convert (I was initially assuming)?  For example, I think the Toyformers video is cool, but it only seems to use copyrighted photos for every character in the video.  Are copyrighted photos found on google considered everyday objects?  If this is true, it would significantly change the strategy in the type of submission to be worked on.

It would seem more fair that entries should be required to identify the everyday object included in the video? Maybe the person took pictures of their own Toy Story 3 toys??  Some of the entries do not look like they have any everyday objects in them.

Edited
13 Years Ago by Mad_Poet

Reading This Topic