Problem with exporting to FlV

Posted By sjonesdc 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
It seems that now that I need iClone to really produce, it's acting up. This has never happened before. Here it is:
When I export to Flash Video at the end of the export, the preview jumps back to frame 1 and this shows up in the export video. This also happens when I export to avi.

Any suggestions?????

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

IMO, iClone should only Export the section (Frames) between the Previewscreen left & right-hand Playbar Sliders.

If you're Exporting to AVI, Edit-out the surplus Frames in your NLE Program. I over-run the Timeline anyway, to give me leeway for trimming multiple AVIs in my NLE Program to fit Sound Effects, Voice-over & Background Music etc. 

Otherwise, trial & error with moving the Left-hand Slider back & forth, before you Export.

If you Export immediately after Playing Preview, iClone should Export the whole Clip irrespective of the Playbar Scrubber's position. Set that to the beginning/middle/end of your Clip.

OK -All a bit garbled, I know. However iClone isn't doing what you want it to do, so "Trick" it into doing what you want it to do. That approach often works with Pinnacle Studio NLE Program.Wink

ADDED - Deleting the Render File might help.

Good luckSmile

Anyone-else?  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited
13 Years Ago by colour
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (5.6K reputation)

colour (6/2/2011)
IMO, iClone should only Export the section (Frames)between the Previewscreen left & right-hand Playbar Sliders.

If you're Exporting to AVI, Edit-out the surplus Frames in your NLE Program. I over-run the Timeline anyway, to give me leeway for trimming multiple AVIs in my NLE Program to fit Sound Effects, Voice-over & Background Music etc.

Otherwise, trial & error with moving the Left-hand Slider back & forth, before you Export.

If you Export immediately after Playing Preview, iClone should Export the whole Clip irrespective of the Playbar Scrubber's position. Set that to the beginning/middle/end of your Clip.

OK -All a bit garbled, I know. However iClone isn't doing what you want it to do, so "Trick" it into doing what you want it to do. That approach often works with Pinnacle Studio NLE Program.Wink

ADDED - Deleting the Render File might help.

Good luckSmile

Anyone-else?

Color,

Thanks for replying but the problem is that the file will play, but at the end it will rewind to the 1st frame. As I indicated before, this has never happened in the two years that I've been using iClone.

Thanks again!!

I have contacted Support. Hopefully they will have an answer.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

How? - An Enquiring Mind wants to know Wink

Edited
13 Years Ago by colour
sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The answer is that's when exporting out as FLV with an HTML page, a FlashSwf and HTML page is added. Somewhere the autoRewind parameter is set to true, which takes the animation back to the first frame. However, this is not satisfactory, because when I asked a couple of people to out the exported flv with HTML file, they thought there was something wrong because the animation looped back to the first frame. In searching for an answer, I discovered that there is the parameter "autoRewind" that can be set to false, which stops the flv on the last frame.

However, I'm not really an expert in HTML, so back to Support to find out where to put this HTML code, if possible. Hopefully, I'll have an answer next week. Another thing I found out is that Dreamweaver can generate the code all of the code. But, alas, I don't have Dreamweaver.

I know this is not really an answer and a rather long one. But I'll let you know what the answer is.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Thanks for that, SharonSmile

BTW - An AVI Exported from iClone & Imported into Pinnacle Studio 12 here, can be Exported as an FLV File.

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

color,

Thanks for the BTW!!!!

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
sjonesdc (6/2/2011)
It seems that now that I need iClone to really produce, it's acting up. This has never happened before. Here it is:
When I export to Flash Video at the end of the export, the preview jumps back to frame 1 and this shows up in the export video. This also happens when I export to avi.

Any suggestions?????

Hi..

If you are still experiencing these issues, Please contact Reallusion Support using the link below. They may be able to offer more help on resolving this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

sjonesdc
sjonesdc
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Peter,

Thanks for the suggestion to contact Support but the problem was solved.

sjonesdc Hehe

STILL LEARNING!!!

Reading This Topic