Profile Picture

Storing animations for props as we do for avatars...

Posted By martok2112 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
martok2112
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I think it would be nice if we were able to store animations for props the way that we store animations for avatars.

Instead of having to use AML files, and other manner of complicated stuff to make the objects perform, we could just do animations for movable objects, and then store them in the animation templates.

When creating props, if we've added animations to them, the animations do stay, but, it would be nice if the animations were kept separate, just as they are for avatars, so that we don't have our objects going active from the moment they're used.

I don't know if I've made much sense. Smile

"Incompetence will always prevail so long as evil men stand by and do nothing."
-Martok2112

martok2112
martok2112
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Weeks Ago
I shall have to check that out, sw0000p...thanks Smile

"Incompetence will always prevail so long as evil men stand by and do nothing."
-Martok2112

Reading This Topic