Plug-ins and Content - Animation Toolbox and Image Packs

Posted By woodenuknow 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

Plug-ins and Content - Animation Toolbox and Image Packs

Author
woodenuknow
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)Senior Member (278 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi,

I bought Crazytalk 6 and Animation Toolbox and Comic Characters bundle back in 2009, but never got the chance to use my purchase, because Reallusion could not (or would not) allow the program to run on a netbook screen (1024x600).  So, that was a total waste of money...

UNLESS....

Can I use the Animation Toolbox and the Comic Characters in Animator Pro?  Nowhere on the site or the sales pages for the products does it state what these programs are used with, and oddly, does not even mention CT6... so could they be used with CTAPro?

I now have a new Windows 7 32-bit computer and would like to be able to use what I have already purchased but never got the chance to even look at.  Sad

Thanks!

Sunny

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 5 hours ago
Hi Sunny

Much of your older CT6 content can be used in CrazyTalk Animator but not all unfortunately.

You will be able to use Models, Scripts and Motion Clips in CTA but you may find some minor differences in how they behave between the two products.

To help you understand these differences and how to move them we have provided a help page to guide you through the process. You can find it by clicking HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic