A severe lack of characters

Posted By AverageJoe 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jlittle
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Yesterday
CTA itself does not have the ability to draw or create characters from scratch.
You must create the characters in another app and then load them into CTA and assemble.

Check out the many postings on YouTube on how to cartoon a picture using Photoshop.
The same techniques can be applied using almost any photo editor.

Jeff

Get my Plugin Manager and TaskNotes plugins for iClone.
Check out EZColors and Other products for CTA/CA. EZColors: the easy way to change Render Styled (RS) colors!
See my CTA Tutorials on the YouTube channel CTAStepByStep

theschemer
theschemer
Posted 11 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (7.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hi Jeff,
Ok, that is what I thought. Not a problem but wanted to be sure that is the way to accomplish this task. I had been looking at some cartoonize type software but it didn't offer any more flexibility than an image software other than it was easier to adjust the filters with sliders etc. But the finished results lacked the proper result or at least not to me. Time to use a little elbow grease... Tongue
Thanks,
schemer

Reading This Topic