Characters load without textures

Posted By peteradam6 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
peteradam6
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Just a note for those searching in the future for solutions to iClone problems to do with "my characters don't load their textures!". You don't need to re-install. Just make sure that your Editor view is in "Pixel shading" mode, not one of the other real-time rendering modes.

| iClone 5 Pro | 3DXchange 4 Pro | popVideo Converter 2 | CrazyTalk 6 Pro | CrazyTalk Animator Pro |
colour
colour
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
peteradam6 (5/5/2011)
Just a note for those searching in the future for solutions to iClone problems to do with "my characters don't load their textures!". You don't need to re-install. Just make sure that your Editor view is in "Pixel shading" mode, not one of the other real-time rendering modes.

Good one, PeterSmile.

I discovered that recently & had already followed the advice you've given.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REALLUSION FORUM ANNUAL PINHEAD COMMUNITY PROJECTS.

New Pinhead Website & Project to be announced in September 2015

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reading This Topic