Profile Picture

Face Fitting Flip Option

Posted By kiltin 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
kiltin
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)Senior Member (352 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hi I am working on a project and I ran into a small problem as to face orientation on an object that has wording. If I use the flip option on it the words appear backwards. So as far as I can see the only option i have is to remake the character and redo the face in the opposite orientation that i desire. I think it would be very nice to have the flip function added to the face fitting area and/or in the main stage area just called flip face or something to make quick work of this problem.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Thanks for your suggestion. This has been passed to the CTA team for review. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic