Custom teeth image load

Posted By Paumanok West 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
I am now starting to work with Crazy Talk Animator Pro and I generally like what I am experiencing.

I encountered an immediate need for an enhancement: the ability to load a custom image for teeth. I realize that the user-interface is tightly designed, but I hope you can find a way to add a load-custom button.

The attached image shows why.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Attachments
requestcustom.jpg (81 views, 98.00 KB)
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your request, the load custom teeth button is is right there circled in your attached image. You click the Open button and bring in your own custom teeth, which can then be saved to the custom tab for later use. Ermm

Is this what you meant?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Paumanok West
Paumanok West
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.0K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Peter (RL) (4/16/2011)
Unless I'm completely misunderstanding your request, the load custom teeth button is is right there circled in the your attached image. You click the Open button and bring in your own custom teeth, which can then be saved to the custom tab for later use. Ermm

Is this what you meant?

Whoops, sorry: you're right. I still don't understand how I made this mistake. Pinch

I'm new to CTA and somehow I thought that button was causing the custom teeth files to be displayed, rather than importing a custom image.

General Picture - animating now to life itself(tm)
Member of Content Wizards
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
No problem. It's easily overlooked. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic