my wish for avatar creator

Posted By Spider Mycron 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Spider Mycron
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.4K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 7 Years Ago
Hello,
avatar creator is really appreciated application and it is perfect for my needs
but i really wish for 2 things :

1- i wish to help us add and design own clothes from template wizard in the same application just like to be able to design a skirt and cope ... etc

2- i wish to be able to design kid avatar not just adults

Thanks
Dreamcube017
Dreamcube017
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I know what you mean. You actually can modify the clothing textures in Evolver (that's the engine RL's using to let you make characters) but I don't know if you can get your evolver character to iClone.

Yes I also would like to make avatars of varying hights. Although you can just change them in iClone once you get them there.

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

Reading This Topic