Kyle rugged boots

Posted By bluemidget666 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi

I just bought D067_Kyle rugged boots and D067_kyle rugged boot texture A. My problem is when I apply the boots to a character I get the trial Iclone logo all over my screen and I can not find the texture to apply to the boots ...

Now I realise I do not have Kyle character but can not find him to buy on back stage .. how do I get this character ?
Thank you

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin

Edited
13 Years Ago by bluemidget666
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi BM

A few basic things to check:

Ensure the account you purchased the content was the same with which iClone4 is registered.

Make sure you have an active internet connection when loading the shoes the first time.

Try clicking 1-Click Verification from Help (may take some time to complete).

If after trying the above you still have problems then I'm afraid you will need to contact Support so they can activate this content for you. As always please use the link below to request assistance.

https://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

The textures for the shoes are supplied as a Material Library. Just go to the Modify Panel and choose Load Material. Then navigate to Materials Lib - Shoes to find the textures.

If you wish to purchase the full Kyle or Robin characters you just need to go to BackStage and click Avatar/Creature from the left menu. The new look G3 avatars are the first  on the list.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Thank you Peter

So I do not need the full characters to use these boots ?

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin

Reading This Topic