Profile Picture

HI,

Posted By jrb 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
jrb
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)Senior Member (312 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hello,

I've tried exporting my IClone4 animation in every format available, although I find when I view the rendered video file all I am getting is a blank white screen that runs for the duration of the clip. Quite confused as to what is going on here, could anybody please shed some light in this situation?

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 17 minutes ago
Hi..

This issue is normally caused by outdated graphics drivers. Try updating your graphics drivers to the latest available and this should solve your problem. Please also make sure you have iClone updated to the latest build which is 4.31.2517.1.

If after trying the above you still have problems, please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to look deeper into the problem for you.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic