A problem caused the program to stop working when importing sound

Posted By Giddy_up 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!

A problem caused the program to stop working when importing sound

Author
Giddy_up
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)Senior Member (434 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Hello!

Each time I try to import mp3 as background music, sound fx1, or sound fx 2 I get the error:

A problem caused the program to stop working.....read your post regarding the file PROGRAM on the C drive....so that is not an issue.

Also it happens at any stage when i import....first thing....in the middle of the scene...etc.

Thanks for your help!!

Jill

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi Jill

A few things to try.

Check with your computer manufacturer for any updated sound drivers. You can also run Windows Update from the Start Menu and check if there are any new drivers found. This may help.

Make sure you have CrazyTalk Animator updated to the latest build which is version v1.1.

Try using some different MP3 file or a PCM WAV file instead just to eliminate a faulty file.

If after trying the above you still have problems then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to look at your system in greater detail and advise on how you can best resolve this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic