Profile Picture

Crazytalk6 trial version crashes

Posted By janabeed 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
janabeed
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)Junior Member (240 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi. I've downloaded the Crazytalk6 trial version, and if I leave the program open and idle for 10 minutes or longer, the program closes and I'll get the message, "High color or True-Color Display Mode required, change your display color settings and try again."  I don't know if this is a computer problem or a problem with the program or...?  Thanks for any help!

Screen Resolution: 1366x768   32 bit

Intel Core2 Duo CPU    T6600 @ 2.20 Ghz

Windows 7   64 bit operating system

Intel graphics media accelerator driver for mobile

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
If it is always after 10 minutes it sounds like it may be your screensaver or power settings. You may have a screensaver that comes in after 10 minutes that changes the color settings in such a way that it causes CrazyTalk to crash.

I would try changing to a basic windows screensaver or try turning it off completely just so you can test if the problem continues. If it isn't the screensaver then it may be that the power settings are set to power down after 10 minutes and this is causing the issues you are experiencing. Again changing the power down settings to a longer time may resolve the problem.

Give it a try and see how you get on.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic