Draw & Paint for CrazyTalk Animator

Posted By Visconti 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
perriced
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Blue, thanks.  Same trouble with Keyframe animation with TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND, no?   Shouldn't this "pipeline" product have a tad more ease of exporting????  Can RL "push a switch" somewhere to smooth out the exporting 'twixt the two programs?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 7 hours ago
I'm a little puzzled by some of the comments being made about SWF export. With DrawPlus you should be able to work with RTS animation (Rotate, Transform, Scale), color animations, shape tweening, camera animation, show and hide and movie clips all in SWF format ready for CTA.

Could you share a little more about the problems you are having?

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
The problem I think is that they created a Stopmotion animation in DrawPlus and that does not offer SWF output only Keyframe animation does. I use x3 at the moment and that doesn't.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
perriced
perriced
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, just found this option in the DrawPlus manual referring to the "Page Setup" tab:

(Optional) Under the Background Color section, change the

animation's background color by clicking on the dialog-wide color

swatch. The dialog lets you pick up a color from a range of drop-down

color modes, your Document Palette or via a color selector (drag and

click anywhere on your computer screen to set). If you check the

Export transparent background to SWF option, then any exported

Flash SWF file will possess a transparent background (even if a

background color is set).

Haven't tried it out, but I believe it will solve my concern, which is/was the ability to have a transparent background on any animation exported into CTA.  "my bad"

Dave Smile

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Cool thats handy to know Smile

Cricky
Whistling
Cricky
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
A few people have downloaded the Lavalamp from Serif Drawplus, but I'm curious as to whether it works or not?

I created a ZIPPER for CTA from iClone..it is in SWF, and if someone wants to try it to see if it works, perhaps I can find out whether or not I'm doing this as a waste of my time...I don't use CTA, so the curiosity of whether the SWF exports I make are actually working there. They (SWF's) do work in other packages, and if you were to size it properly, it could likely be used to unzip a Jacket on a character for instance.

Being Generic, and the cloth being Black in the SWF, it would of course have to be layered on a Black cloth, with perhaps a layer just behind it revealing a logo, a T-Shirt Collar, a Necklace, whatever...

I know the opening is invisible...so it has possibilities. Remember it came from iClone originally, but using iClone to produce things for CTA, now isn't that special? Smile

Download Link expires 30 April 2011
p.s. It's actually 2 Zippers...One Up and One Down

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

The lava lamp works fine but with too many shap error Smile

vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
is this features "creating windows of soul" possible to create with draw plus?

btw. Yes ! it works fine with Draw Plus .
really Great addition for CTA ! Cool

If anyone is interested, in the German forum, Hans Jürgen made ​​a nice tutorial rolling eyes with Draw Plus Smile

https://forum.reallusion.com/FindPost80391.aspx

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Now this is a pet niggle of mine .. All tutorials assume we all some how managed to afford Photoshop at £700 a pop, we aint most of us run lesser cheaper software like the serif stuff. So now that RL have teamed up with Serif for DrawPlus how about PhotoPlus as well as to me this pipeline makes more sense than £100 CTA £700 Photoshop one .... Just a thought...BigGrin I mean ya not doing CTA to Illustrator coz that would be silly money BigGrin

Edited
13 Years Ago by bluemidget666
vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.5K reputation)

Last Active: Last Week
really Great addition for CTA ! [Cool]

I revise my statement. The vector swf export is not supported properly.

Edit: I'm Sorry ! my fault this programm works fine! Blush

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

Edited
13 Years Ago by vidi

Reading This Topic