Draw & Paint for CrazyTalk Animator

Posted By Visconti 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AverageJoe
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
The "licensing issue" isn't about content or copyright, but being limited in the installations of the prduct.  CTA was limited to a single computer, although I believe it's been changed since to two (a desktop and laptop)... Are these same restrictions in place for DrawPlus?
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Drawplus has taken quite a while to get up to speed (I mean what - they've only just introduced support for pressure-sensitive pads with X4?) but now they seem to have made it with X4.

Actually, Serif offered a package deal with X3 which included a pressure-sensitive pad with purchase of Drawplus X3 some time ago. I know because I bought it. They constantly offer deals to existing customers as incentive to upgrade, and this happened to be one of them.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
Cricky
Cricky
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Skype ID= learn.iclone

Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)Skype ID= learn.iclone (13.4K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
vidi (3/26/2011)
is this features "creating windows of soul" possible to create with draw plus?

If CTA actually accepts the use of external SWF, then the answer is yes.

SKYPE ID: rc.650

http://city.reallusion.com/store/ModuleExpand.aspx?id=GS634545170497417354&mdid=18866

http://city.reallusion.com/ContentTag.aspx?tagname=Cricky&AuthorID=20081020688550191201#]Reallusion Store Content

" If I had Alzheimer's (Old Timers), would I know it? "
vidi
vidi
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (31.6K reputation)

Last Active: Yesterday
If CTA actually accepts the use of external SWF, then the answer is yes.

I mean the roll-able eyeballs function

-------------------------------------------------------------------
liebe Grüße vidi

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Hi Vidi

from what i make from the tutorial link you posted DrawPlus should have no problem creating this kind of file but to be on the safe side it be nice for RL to confirm this.

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
billschul_2009092217023950...
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
OK I give up. I saw the offer for the draw program but cannot find the link to purchase it.

I'd like to buy just the draw program and not a bundle as I already have the other programs.

Whenever I click on the logon to purchase, I can't find where to purchase.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.0K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 10 minutes ago
billschul_20090922170239504 (3/26/2011)
OK I give up. I saw the offer for the draw program but cannot find the link to purchase it.

I'd like to buy just the draw program and not a bundle as I already have the other programs.

Whenever I click on the logon to purchase, I can't find where to purchase.

Thanks for any help.

Bill

Hi Bill

If you login to your account and click Bonus & Upgrade for your version of CTA you should see the DrawPlus offer listed there. Please let us know if you can't see the offer once you click Bonus & Upgrade.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)New Member (7 reputation)

Last Active: 12 Years Ago
Thanks Peter.

Worked like a charm

perriced
perriced
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.9K reputation)

Last Active: 10 Years Ago
Hi, DrawPlus seems a wonderful product; however, after playing around with it for some time, I come to realize that the easiest file type for exporting a Stopframe animation WITH A TRANSPARENT BACKGROUND into CTA--an "stv", Serif Transparent Video--is apparently incompatible with CTA?  Exporting as "gif animated" also does not work as these files are not played by CTA as animations.   Any help???  I have the same question in with the DrawPlus forum; perhaps I can somehow mask the background, but not quite sure if/how this can be done.

Dave 

bluemidget666
bluemidget666
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.8K reputation)

Last Active: 8 Years Ago
Have you tried SWF ? scratch that .. after looking at DrawPlus I see your problem , only way around it by the looks of it would be to create your animation as a Keyframe animation .... or export them as a PNG image sequence and put them together in CTA sprite editor like you would a animated prop maybe ?

I Make My Mates Do The CanCan For The Amusement Of Killer RobotsBigGrin
Edited
13 Years Ago by bluemidget666

Reading This Topic