Profile Picture

3DS Max to iClone

Posted By feijao79 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
feijao79
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hi.

I am starting to work with iClone, and i want to create new characetrs! I know that i can create them with 3DS Max, but i need a template for the characters! Where can i find it? I know i can find downloading it with the Primary account (i think that's the name) in the iClone page! But i read somewhere that template file, which i think is a FBX file, comes with 3DXchange! Does it? Does it also come in the resources pack?

Thank you
peteradam6
peteradam6
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.4K reputation)

Last Active: 3 Years Ago
I think you only get that template if you join up as an official Reallusion Content Developer?

| iClone 5 Pro | 3DXchange 4 Pro | popVideo Converter 2 | CrazyTalk 6 Pro | CrazyTalk Animator Pro |
Edited
13 Years Ago by peteradam6
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 2 hours ago
feijao79 (3/24/2011)
Hi.

I am starting to work with iClone, and i want to create new characetrs! I know that i can create them with 3DS Max, but i need a template for the characters! Where can i find it? I know i can find downloading it with the Primary account (i think that's the name) in the iClone page! But i read somewhere that template file, which i think is a FBX file, comes with 3DXchange! Does it? Does it also come in the resources pack?

Thank you

The character template files in max format are available for free to certified content developers. To become certified you just need to submit a content pack to the store. This can be a texture pack, head pack etc. Once you have done this you will be entitled to download the templates for free. You can find out more over at the Developer Center.

The FBX character file is included with the 3DXchange4 Pro resource pack which you can download for free after purchase. You can see what is included in the resource pack HERE.

Hope this helps clear up any confusion. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

feijao79
feijao79
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)Junior Member (227 reputation)

Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Thanks, it really helps Smile

Reading This Topic