I CAN'T INSTALL NEW CRAZYTALK ANIMATION TO LAPTOP

Posted By Gerskey 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Gerskey
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: Last Year
Hello every one.
Another question regarding crazytalk animator pro.

I have this only my desktop which is one computer. I read last week in the forum that I could add it to another computer
which was going to be my laptop, however, when I downloaded the new update, 270 something mbs it says
this license is exceeded the installed number of purchased seats.

So can someone tell me what is wrong, did I read something wrong. I tried using the old serial number but I can't get it
to install. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY
DISISSOEASY (like hell it is )

Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Sorry to hear of your problems installing CTA on a second computer.

You are allowed to have CTA installed on two computers, such as a Desktop and Notebook.

Have you by any chance installed the software at some point on your first computer and then installed again on that same computer without first uninstalling it? This could account for the problem. Or if you tried it on one computer but changed your mind and moved it, then this also could cause this problem.

I'm afraid you will need to contact Reallusion Support who will be able to check your license for you and your installation count. Please use the link below to request assistance.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (9.3K reputation)

Thanks for getting back .

All that I did was downloaded the patch to update my desktop, then today downloaded the whole new update for the laptop.

maybe that was the problem.

take care

disissoeasy

Gerskey
Gerskey
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Peter,

just getting back to say a big thank you for the link and the help. Apparently both my desktop and laptop had the same computer name and that's were the problem lay. I was able to correct this and now I have crazytalk animator on the laptop.

Again Peter thank you for your help.

Disissoeasy, ( when you know how,lol )

matthias4u65
matthias4u65
Posted 7 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
i can't license crazy talk animator on mac. i purchased the product and wanted to install it, but it says there is no internet connection and installing don't work. The trial version was working. What can i do? I have a internet connection.  Thx Matthias

Reading This Topic