Pasteboard

Posted By RicksWorks 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
RicksWorks
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 5 Years Ago
Another thing I think would be very helpful would be a way to have characters and items that are off the "stage" waiting to be animated into the scene located on a visible pasteboard where they would remain visible to the user until ready to be moved to the stage. Right now I'm finding that it is hard to select items that are not visible. Maybe I'm still too new to know what I'm doing but as an After Effects user I like the idea of having items accessible even when not in view of the camera.

Anyone have any ideas on this?

Rick Owens

kjyahooforward
kjyahooforward
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Veteran Member

Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)Veteran Member (650 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
I create a new library folder for props, and one for characters, for each project, so I can bring them in from there. I need all my monitor space for the actual scene, but I do know what you mean from working with Pagemaker a long time ago.

Reading This Topic