Profile Picture

No sound

Posted By possuminnerds 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
possuminnerds
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
I installed CrazyTalk 6 Pro and it worked fine. I made 5-6 small projects and they worked.

Yesterday morning I tried to make one and I had no sound from the program. I would talk into the mic and see the bars reacting so I knew the mic was working but nothing when I clicked on the button to play. The bar would go across and lips would move but no sound.
I decided to just save it as an avi and then played it and it played back fine so it seems to be something in Crazytalk. Absolutely no sound, even from your pre loaded sound files from Crazytalk.

Today I uninstalled it are reinstalled Crazytalk 6 Pro. Tried again and it still doesn't work.

My sound works with everything else on my computer.

Again, I get NO sound in Crazytalk but if I save it it plays fine.
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.7K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 22 minutes ago
I realise this may sound obvious but is the sound slider under the preview window turned down to minimum? This could be the problem and is easily overlooked.

If this is not the problem then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to look into this for you.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

possuminnerds
possuminnerds
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)Senior Member (451 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Oh My GOd!!!!! What an honor. I have been able to convince everyone on this forum that I am a bloody idiot!!!BigGrin

That is EXACTLY the problem. Thanks for the help. Man I don't remember ever touching that sucker but I sure did.

Obvious?? Not for an idjit! BigGrin

My name is Royal and I am an idiot

Reading This Topic