Profile Picture

NEW Reallusion Statement on CTA Licensing Issue

Posted By Peter (RL) 13 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
michael_shannon
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)New Member (1 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
I'm new to the software and was pleasantly surprised to see this.
My question might be a bit different: can you use the license on two separate platforms at the same time as long as it's still following the license agreement from the one user perspective? I work with PC while at the office and a Mac at home. I'd like to be able to work seamlessly from one platform to the other. Does this work? 
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 9 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 6 hours ago
michael_shannon (7/27/2015)
I'm new to the software and was pleasantly surprised to see this.
My question might be a bit different: can you use the license on two separate platforms at the same time as long as it's still following the license agreement from the one user perspective? I work with PC while at the office and a Mac at home. I'd like to be able to work seamlessly from one platform to the other. Does this work? 

With a single license you may have CrazyTalk Animator 2 installed on a work computer and home computer but they must NOT be in use at the same time.

However the Mac and Windows versions are treated as separate products. This means you will need to purchase a separate license for both the Windows and Mac versions. In this situation you can have both in use at the same time because you will have two licenses.

I hope this helps explain the situation.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic