Profile Picture

FACIAL MOVEMENTS INCLUDED IN OUTPUT

Posted By PAULW 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
PAULW
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)Senior Member (411 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 13 Years Ago
Hi

I'm new to Crazy Talk - made fair progress but stuck on something - can anyone help?

I have imported a photo of an animal, added text to speech and this is working. I have moved on to Script and made the eyes blink and head move etc. When I go on to Output and try to save the file as an avi file - photo is fine, sound is fine but the facial movements blinking etc are not there. Where am I going wrong?

Any help gratfully received.

Thanks

Paul
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi Paul

Does the project play correctly in CrazyTalk before you output to video? If so then you may have a technical issue that needs resolving.

First thing I would advise is that you make sure your graphics drivers are updated to the latest available. This kind of problem is often graphics related.

If that doesn't help then please contact Reallusion Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to help you diagnose the problem.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Hope you get this resolved soon. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic