Gizmo for IK animation movements

Posted By Dreamcube017 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Dreamcube017
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)Distinguished Member (11.6K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 3 Years Ago
Hi guys.

I'm trying to pin someone's feet and hands to the gound while they're kneeling, but I need them to kind of lean back a bit... but everytime I try to do this, the feet and hands move in odd directions. I have a feeling this is because iClone can't figure out which axis I'm trying to move it on. With the normal FK, (rotation) I can pick which axis I want by just right clicking and changing the circle... but with FK... there's no way to tell it weather to move left or right... or back and forth. So it ends up moving them in this odd diagonal way.

Also since there's no orthographic view, I can't tell iClone EXACTLY in which direction I want to move that part of the body.

Any solutions for this?

----------------------------------------------------
***BEST OF THE CORE**
:A music reel demonstrating the different types of music I produce for multimedia. Hope everyone enjoys.

Player not working? Use this link.

My other audio work.

Facebook page:

Creation begins at the core.

Reading This Topic