Bring Your Architecture To Life - Banana Grove

Posted By duchess110 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
The House I made in SketchUp 8 the only item used made by another was the front door made by Vickey.

Duchess Designs Store 

Edited
5 Years Ago by duchess110
duchess110
duchess110
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)Distinguished Member (6.2K reputation)

I tried to create the feel of the last of the sunlight as dusk slowly creeps in and the night draws near.

Duchess Designs Store 

Edited
5 Years Ago by duchess110
Sandpaints
Sandpaints
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
I seem to recall an entirely different entry from you with a water fountain and some neat night shots.

This works, but I liked the earlier stuff more.

It's hard to get the Owl flight speed right I suppose, but this one is pretty slow over the ground!

The still images here are very welcoming. Makes one want to knock on the door.

Capemedia
Capemedia
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Film and Music Producer

Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)Film and Music Producer (3.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Another knock out entry, great stuff Smile

Score Variations

Capemedia UK Limited's Website

duchess110
duchess110
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

ebertdavid (1/4/2011)
I seem to recall an entirely different entry from you with a water fountain and some neat night shots.

This works, but I liked the earlier stuff more.

It's hard to get the Owl flight speed right I suppose, but this one is pretty slow over the ground!

The still images here are very welcoming. Makes one want to knock on the door.

Hi ebertdavid

Yes that poor old owl is a bit slow perhaps he has just eaten a nice juicy mouse and is weighing a bit on the heavy side.

That other one is still around although I took some still shots out reduced it to only 2 iClone Renders instead of the 5 I had originally put up it has just gone onto the other page.

After reading the rules stating a premade sketchup model/your own sketchup model that's when I decided what the heck I'm not going win anyway with all the talent thats around I will do two entries one using my own model and one using a sketchup premade model, as it did not state that you could not do the both options.

Thanks Cape for the comments appreciated.

Duchess Designs Store 

Sandpaints
Sandpaints
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
Never count yourself out nice lady. There are lots of prizes and always the human element of the tastes of the judges. And the judges know what is possible and not possible using the softwares expected to be used to render, so some might be disqualified (or not.)

You have some good entries! Tongue

Reading This Topic