Profile Picture

Deactivate

Posted By tihs1313 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
tihs1313
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 4 Years Ago
Installed CTA on my Intel 8 core Mac Pro Virtual Box( Crazy Talk 6 runs fine on this arrangement) soon found out that Virtual Box doesn't meet minimum requirements for CTA. CTA never started up only gave the grey window warning. I uninstalled CTA using the uninstall from the program menu of CTA. When I went to install it in Boot Camp I was told I had exceeded my license and must uninstall or deactivate. Guess you have to uninstall from the running program to prevent deactivation? Went to my account and saw where I can only deactivate 5 times. Well this is the same computer and I did uninstall CTA so why should I waste one of my five deactivations. What if I have trouble with Boot Camp? I could end up gong through my 5 deactivations and never get the thing running. I am also assuming I can uninstall from the running CTA application with out using up a deactivation? OR can I only uninstall 5 times. Is an uninstall a deactivation? I paid for one seat and as long I am only using one seat (the same seat) at a time I should be able to move it around where ever I need it. Thanks
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.9K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 4 hours ago
Hi..

There has been much discussion on this subject and you should be able to find all the answers you need from the thread linked below. Basically you need to uninstall CrazyTalk Animator from your computer while connected to the internet for it to completely deactivate. Then you can install again elsewhere but this will use up one of the 5 uninstalls/deactivations I'm afraid.

https://forum.reallusion.com/Topic69118-251-1.aspx

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

tihs1313
tihs1313
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)Senior Member (464 reputation)

Last Active: 4 Years Ago
First thing this morning the folks at Reallusion reset my deactivations to 5 and explained they will be fixing this uninstall = 1 of 5 deactivations problem with the next patch. THANKS!
adieaf6
adieaf6
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)Senior Member (345 reputation)

Last Active: Last Year
nice of them, did it for me too but havn't changed their licence to make the software usable for me. what a waste of money.

Reading This Topic