Posted By Sherif.MyMail 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Cry
Sherif.MyMail
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Hello,

I purchased the CrazyTalk 6 Pro bundle and downloaded the CrazyTalk 6 Pro application, "Comic Character Specimen", the "CT6 Content Wizard" and the "CrazyTalk Animation Toolbox".

Is the "CrazyTalk Animator" software included in any of the above mentioned applications?

If so, how do I access the CrazyTalk Animator and all of it's tools?

Is there a User Manual for it?

Sherif.MyMail
mellormedia
mellormedia
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
1st Order iClonian Veteran, retired.

1st Order iClonian Veteran, retired. (2.9K reputation)

Last Active: 2 Years Ago
HI Sherif.MyMail,

Crazy Talk Animator is a separate app, the next generation CT following CT6.

I'm not sure if as a recent CT6 purchaser you'll have an option to purchase CTA at a reduced price or if you'll be entitled to a 'free' version of CTA [standard]. Check your member account under your licensed CT6 for details.

Hope this helps, regards, mAD mELLOR mAN

Edited
14 Years Ago by mellormedia
Sherif.MyMail
Sherif.MyMail
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.7K reputation)

Last Active: 11 Years Ago
Thanks mellormedia,

I appreciate taking your time to reply.

I was under the impression that I was getting the CrazyTalk Animator tools when I made the purchase. I guess they did some funky marketing there. Oh well, spending another $170 is no big deal, right?

Anyway, Reallusion always puts out great products so I will surely use them both. I just would have put off buying CrazyTalk 6 for awhile.

Sherif.MyMail

Reading This Topic