Classic Content Packs For CrazyTalk Animator

Posted By Peter (RL) 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: Yesterday
Hi again Mike

I think I clearly didn't explain that very well. BigGrin

The emails went out beginning the 13th December. All previous purchasers of the packs are eligible. You don't need to have bought them by a particular date to get the offer. Smile

Hope this clear up any confusion.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

AverageJoe
AverageJoe
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
Odd that I didn't get the email... Hmmmm... No matter, re-bought them anyways...
m1ke
m1ke
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.8K reputation)

Last Active: 6 Years Ago
OK, I can see how I misinterpreted that - I did get an email about the free Christmas stuff - and must have missed the 20% deal. 

No matter, as I said, I don't really want to spend any more on this stuff - even at a reduced price - because its use as far as I am concerned is now limited - remember, I also demo software such as this at video clubs, as well as use it on both my laptop and my main PC.  

Mike

royblumenthal
royblumenthal
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)

Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Hi guys...

I've bought several content packs, and installed them. But I think they're somehow NOT being installed properly. I see no sign of them within CRAZYTALK ANIMATOR PRO 1.11.1614.1. I have a strong suspicion it's cos I'm running 64 bit Windows 7. But I have no way of knowing this.

How can I force the install?

What signs will let me know that a content pack IS in place? Where in the program must I look for the installed packs?

Blue skies
Roy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (116.1K reputation)

royblumenthal (8/1/2011)
What signs will let me know that a content pack IS in place? Where in the program must I look for the installed packs?

Blue skies
Roy

Hi Roy

Which content packs have you installed? If you let me know I will tell you where you should be able to find them in CrazyTalk Animator. It may be that you just haven't located them yet.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

royblumenthal
royblumenthal
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)Senior Member (364 reputation)

Thanks! Here are the packs I've bought and downloaded and attempted to install...

Motion Profiles-Communication
CrazyTalk Animator - POWER TOOLS Vol.3
Common Folks 2
Motion Library Vol. 2 - Communication
Great Minds of Science Vol.1
Outdoor Scene Series Vol.2 Main Street

After installing, I get the message telling me that they're now in CRAZYTALK ANIMATOR PRO. But then, a few seconds later, I get a Windows 7 popup telling me that the installation was faulty. It gives me the choice to reinstall, or to go ahead cos I'm confident that the installation was fine. I've tried both options, and it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Maybe the things ARE in place. But I don't really know where to look, nor what they look like, nor how to use them.

Maybe you can also point me to where the tutorials all live?

Thanks!

Blue skies
Roy
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Roy

You should be able to find your installed content in folders with the same name as the product title in Content Manager (right hand side) in the the following locations.

Common Folks 2 - Actor - Character and in Scene - Props (see below for example)

Motion Library Vol. 2 - Communication - Animation - Motion

Great Minds of Science Vol.1 - Actor - Character and Scene - Props

Outdoor Scene Series Vol.2 Main Street - Scene - Scene and Scene - Props.

For the video tutorials you can find them all HERE.

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

royblumenthal
royblumenthal
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Hmmmmm. Thanks Peter. What this means then is that my content packs aren't installing properly. Darn. Could it have something to do with 64 bit Windows 7?
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Hi Roy

It shouldn't have anything to do with Windows 7 64bit. I run CTA without problems on that OS.

If you are still unable to find your installed content then please contact Technical Support using the link below. They will be able to investigate this for you and help you resolve this issue.

http://www.reallusion.com/CustomerSupport/User/QForm.aspx

Thanks

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

royblumenthal
royblumenthal
Posted 13 Years Ago
View Quick Profile

Thanks Peter. I'm currently suspecting that this is more likely an issue to do with terminal newbieness. The stiff probably IS lurking somewhere. If I can't find it, I'll follow the support link. Thank you for responding.

Blue skies
Roy

Reading This Topic