CT6 Content Packs in CTA

Posted By AverageJoe 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
AverageJoe
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)Distinguished Member (10.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Months Ago
I have CT6Pro, although I don't have it installed currently, and I also have a number of CT5 and CT6 content packs, such as:
  • CrazyTalk Effect Pack - Text Bubble Vol.2
  • CrazyTalk Effect Pack - Facial Expression Clips V2
  • CrazyTalk Effect Pack - Facial Expression Clips V1
  • CrazyTalk Image Pack - Comic Character Specimen
  • CrazyTalk Magic SFX Pack
  • CrazyTalk TEXT BUBBLE Vol.2
  • CrazyTalk CrazyTalk SFX- Volume I
  • CrazyTalk CrazyTalk SFX Pack Volume 2
  • CrazyTalk Hand Gesture Effects Pack

Which of these are usable in CTA, and do I need to re-install CT6Pro in order to get them to be usable in CTA?  Or can I just install the content packs alone, and still be able to use them in CTA?

Thanx!

[EDIT]

It turns out that at home I did have CT6Pro and content packs installed, but the initial question still stands, how do I cet the CT6 content packs into CTA?

Edited
14 Years Ago by wizaerd
Peter (RL)
Peter (RL)
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)Distinguished Member (115.8K reputation)

Group: Administrators
Last Active: 11 hours ago
CrazyTalk Animator is not fully compatible with all elements of older content packs but can use the models, scripts and motion clips from these CT6 packs. Because of the different file formats used between CT6 and CTA the simplest way will be to drag the required content from your Crazytalk 6 Template folder into the Preview Window of CTA. Once done you can then save each file in the correct new format in CrazyTalk Animator.

So for example first navigate using Windows Explorer to the location below. (X = The drive you installed Crazytalk 6. If you are using a 64 bit operating system use Program Files (x86).)

X:\Program Files\Reallusion\Crazytalk 6\Templates\Crazytalk 6 Template

Then select the Model folder and drag the required model (.ctm) into your open CTA Preview Window. Once loaded you can save it either as Actor - Character or Head if you wish it to be part of full figure body.

For Motion Clips (.clp) do the same and then save them in your custom Animation - Perform library.

For Scripts (.cts) files you can do the same and then save them in custom Animation - Face library.

Further information will be coming soon regarding the compatibility of older content packs for use in CrazyTalk Animator. Hope this helps for now. Smile

Peter
Forum Administrator

www.reallusion.com

Reading This Topic