scooter from iClone3 in iClone4

Posted By wendyluvscatz 14 Years Ago
You don't have permission to rate!
Author
wendyluvscatz
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Senior Forum Member

Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)Senior Forum Member (11.7K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 2 Weeks Ago
I have both iClone3 standard and iClone4 standard installed on my pc, I kept 3 as some content will not work in 4 including the autodriver scooter which I don't have in four, if I open a iC3 project in 4 with it loaded and animated it will work but I cannot reuse the iprop if I add it to my library right clicking and selecting rider get on etc results in failure to add motion, is this a DRM issue? I've tried verifying content with the prop loaded or is a new project file required or iC4, the scooter came with my bonus content in 3 but was absent in 4.w00t

any suggestions appreciated

jimmygee
jimmygee
Posted 14 Years Ago
View Quick Profile
Distinguished Member

Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)Distinguished Member (1.1K reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Last Active: 9 Years Ago
Log into your account on Reallusion Homepage, select iClone 4 on Products Installed, and on right side is Bonus and Upgrade,The Auto-Driver Scooter is available to download.

I used to have iClone3 before upgrading to IC4.Both were on my computer and I found they don't mix and match. Used seperately they are ok,but try not to use scenes, avatars etc from one into the other.

Jimmy

Reading This Topic